Reptilian Rampage Reptilian Rampage

Dude, is that your sweater at the end?

Man, that's some skanky knitwear. Otherwise this was great - the triceratops intro, the cat, the reflections, the whole radio thing, the winged chick with the chapped thighs, it all worked for me. Original and stylish, my friend, UNLIKE YOUR CHRISTMAS SWEATER!!!!

Ranxx responds:

lol
Well it was popular in 1985.
You British are so prissy.

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

RPGs suck the fat one

(IMHO) but this was v cool anyway. the animation was awesome, spesh the bullet time and walking robot. and the pups on the starjump betty. Make more - Maybe you could do one about a game that doesn't love the cock?? ;)

Counter-Strike Newbs Song Counter-Strike Newbs Song

that was beautiful man

The music rocked and the message got me here, in my heart, dude: Just cos we're all trying to kill each other and all, it doesn't mean we can't be supportive and nurturing to the newbs too - it don't make you queer right?
More of this.
BTW it looks like you cut out the gifs wth garden shears:)

Ultimate Rally Challenge Ultimate Rally Challenge

stumbled on this on another site...

controls are sweet though i think going off road kills the speed a bit too much. its tragic this has fallen through the cracks on ng - submitted it to driving collection, good luck with that.

Canyon Shooter Canyon Shooter

brilliant fun

imaginative baddies and very cool wind effects. it bugged out on me last level though and i fell like forever and ever until the music started to do my head in and i had to restart the window.
sweet game save too

TwoThree TwoThree

very edutaintional

only suggestion is that maybe the gun should sink down again if you're doing well. once you've messed up a couple of times the big numbers own you pretty quick. otherwise its genius